In this episode, Devi chats with Dr Dolores about her work in bridging spirituality and wellness. As Spiritual Entrepreneurs it is so important to maintain our energy levels and physical wellbeing.
During this interview, Devi and Dr Dolores discuss:
- How to bridge spirituality & business
- How energy patterns move through our endocrine and lymphatic systems to create dis-ease in our physical bodies and what to do about it
- The uniqueness of each body and how you need to treat each person individually, based on their own energetic and physical needs and patterns
- The new medical model that is inclusive of all types of healing and medical modalities
- How to manage when someone that you love is dealing with a health challenge
- Why we sometimes get imbalanced and go into full on caretaker mode in order to avoid other things in our own life experience
- Self care and self love
- The importance of fully feeling your feelings and a process to help you to “drop in” to your heart to gain deeper access to your feelings
- The importance of meditation for spiritual and physical health
- The messages of her two books:
- “The importance of telling your personal story”
- “How to navigate the healthcare system”
- The power of gratitude and appreciation
Dr Dolores (Doctor of Nursing Practice), Nurse Practitioner, and Author is a distinguished pioneer and visionary bridging the world of spirituality and wellness. Her company Recovering Healthcare, Breathes new life into patient wellness through Education, Empowerment, Compassion and Connection and prepares patients for a successful surgery.
With over 38 years of nursing experience and has assisted in approximately 9000 surgeries, so she know what works to create positive outcomes for patients undergoing surgery. Gifted since she was a child with intuitive abilities, she’s always been on the cutting edge.
Entrusted as a surgeon’s right hand on complex procedures, Dolores has worked in the specialties of neurosurgery, orthopedics, urology and gynecology using minimally invasive and robotic techniques. Always a visionary, she founded the Concierge Surgical Coaching program to offer enhanced preparations to patients prior to surgery employing complementary and alternative therapies. This kind of preparation is now commonly accepted as an adjunct to traditional surgery preparation today.
Dr Dolores trained at the prestigious Yale New Haven Hospital, where she worked under the revolutionary Dr Bernie Siegel, an international expert and surgeon in the field of cancer treatment and complementary, holistic medicine. She earned a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree in 2008 from Case Western Reserve University, one of the top nursing programs in the nation. Again on the cutting edge, Dolores now takes us beyond the mind-body paradigm to include spirituality in health and wellness.
Her books “HELP! How do I get the most out of my healthcare experience” is a must have resource book to assist people to maneuver through the healthcare system, and Spiritual Wellness For Life share stories about those Aha moments that change your life forever, are available through her website www.RecoveringHealthcare.com/books
Dr Dolores resides and has a virtual practice in Encinitas, CA
Learn more about Dr Dolores here:
- Her Practice Website: www.RecoveringHealthcare.com
- Email: info@RecoveringHealthcare.com
- Direct Phone: (760) 579-2440
- You can find her books: www.recoveringhealthcare.com/books-by-dr-dolores-fazzino/