Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast
Nominate a Guest!
Do you know a successful Spiritual Entrepreneur that would be a great guest for the show? Maybe yourself or a friend? If so, please fill out the form below and we can see if you or your friend would be a good fit for the show! Please read the criteria below and then fill out the contact form.
We LOVE to interview successful Spiritual Entrepreneurs who are in business to serve humanity by expressing their unique gifts and following the calling and guidance of their own soul – leading the way for others to do the same. A Spiritual Entrepreneur that deeply inspires you or others, is a great choice for nomination…
EACH GUEST MUST BE SOMEONE WHO:
- follows his or her inner guidance and intuition in the work that he or she does in the world
- is doing what he or she consider their “soul work” in the world and using his or her unique mix of gifts to serve the world in some effective and ideally profound way
- relies on a strong connection to his or her soul as a foundation to life and business
- is at a high level of success not only spiritually, but as an entrepreneur as well and is earning a great living (min $100k) from his or her spiritually based business
- is willing to share his or her journey as a Spiritual Entrepreneur, including tips, stories, spiritual practices, tools, etc. with our listeners to inspire, uplift and instruct them on this journey of Spiritual Entrepreneurship.
DO WE HAVE A FIT?? If so, please fill out the form below. STILL NOT SURE?? SOME EXAMPLES OF GREAT GUESTS, COULD INCLUDE SPIRITUAL ENTREPRENEURS…
- in a lifestyle business, where they are inspiring others by creating financial and time freedom from spiritually based business practices
- innovators in their industry that are leading the way for positive change for our world
- thought leaders who are guiding new thought on our planet through their business enterprise
- experts in their field, using their years of study to fulfill their life purpose and help others
- brick and mortar business owners who run their business based on spiritual practices
- service based Spiritual Entrepreneurs who have found a way to effectively serve their market
- company creators that use their creativity to serve humanity through creative interprise
- online teachers or trainers that are sharing their unique mix of gifts to serve humanity
- product creators that are working to serve the market through the expression of their creativity and inner guidance
- investors that use their brilliance to source and fund the enterprise of other spiritual entrepreneurs
- and more…
Thank you for reading these guidelines and taking the time to nominate a guest for the show. We look forward to receiving your submission in the form below. We will be in touch soon!