In this episode, Devi chats with Emma Perry about awakening to and using your psychic gifts in business. Emma is a holistic accountant from London. She balances the books of businesses, as well as the books of the body, mind, heart, and soul.
Devi and Emma discuss:
- Letting go of the life that you have created for your true calling
- Emma’s life-transforming car accident
- How Emma’s spiritual gifts opened up to her
- The Conscious Networkers
- Emma’s new mission of raising Star Children
- The three groups of people in the world
- The importance of having mentors
- “Waking up” and getting support
- The training that Emma went through with her spiritual teachers
- Emma’s definition of success
- Following the light and the highest vibration and intention
- The 6 stages of creating a purposeful business
- How to utilize your spiritual gifts every day
- Checking in with the spirit world
- Meeting soul family at Starbucks
- The origination of the Soul Stars
- Practices for bringing your psychic gifts into your business
- Balancing your body, mind, heart, and soul
- Communicating with your physical body
- Preparing for important meetings and being present
- Where Emma receives her clearest guidance
- Channeling from Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, & Emma’s Soul Husband
- Doing what you Love
- Why people don’t do their purpose
- The importance of trusting yourself
- How to fully trust yourself
More about Emma: Emma was born in London, and studied psychology at The University of Birmingham from 2002 to 2005. In 2006 she left psychology behind to become a chartered accountant so that she could create a financially secure life for her self. In 2009 she qualified and headed off to live in the USA, where she worked with Harvard Business School on a project in counter-terrorism analysis.
Whilst living in the USA she began to feel that she was not in alignment with herself, but had no idea of how to deal with these feelings of being lost. So in March 2010, she asked her mother to come and visit. During her mother’s visit, Emma was driving them to New Mexico, when she had a car accident in the depths of the Mojave desert. This was a freak accident in which Emma watched her mother die.
Emma promised that she would use the pain of the accident to live a life where she would help the world. It took her a long time to realize how this would come to fruition, and so she had several attempts at trying to build a life that was meaningful.
Her first attempt was to find meaning by becoming a business analyst where she worked at Fitch Ratings in the leveraged finance department. Three years into her new career she had encountered a few roadblocks, including being hit by a car and suffering two mental breakdowns.
It was after the second breakdown that she went on sick leave and decided to set up a chartered accountancy practice with the tagline: modern accountants, with old-fashioned values. This was her attempt to do good in the world by changing the way business was conducted, especially in light of all that she had witnessed in the financial services arena.
She found that she enjoyed the freedom of not having a boss, but was soon to fall into a depression once she realized that the freedom alone was not enough to bring her fulfillment.
In the summer of 2017, she realized that she was not achieving the promise that she had made in the desert seven years earlier. She decided she would sell her flat and go traveling around the world, working as a holistic accountant, and expanding The Conscious Networkers.
She now uses her psychic gifts throughout all of her work in order to create a life where she is fully aligned with all that she is meant to be, in order that she can be fully balanced in her body, mind, heart, and soul. It is this holistic approach that she has used to give birth to The Conscious Networkers.
Connect with Emma on her website @ www.theconsciousnetworkers.com
Landmark Forum: http://www.landmarkworldwide.com/