In this episode, Devi chats with Bella Verita about the Psychology of Style. Bella is a nationally-recognized authority in personal image and self-awareness. She launches and amplifies the careers of speakers by dramatically elevating her clients’ confidence, performance, and success.
Devi & Bella discuss:
- The Psychology of Style
- The Style Core Process
- The Six Style Cores: Authoritative, Entrepreneur, Dharmic, Marketer, Politician, and the Influencer
- Home Based Business Fashion vs. Fashion for the stage
- Dressing with purpose
- Creating more energy from your outfits
- How to know what to wear for different companies and different situations
- Four different professional levels of dress
- How to dress in relation to your clients
- How to find out the company culture of dress in advance for a business engagement
- What you should never wear as a woman when going to speak
- What never wear as a man when going to speak
- “Tucked in” vs “Tucked out”
- Does it matter what fabrics you wear?
- How your clothes can affect the energy that exudes from you
- Building trust with better dress
- Tips for helping your feet when wearing heels
- How to get around NYC comfortably, yet fashionably
- Whether you should get your colors done or not
- Determining your own colors
- What to look for in your features when testing a color to see if it is a good color for you
- How wearing the right colors can take years off of your perceived age
- Tips to help you to organize your clothes in your closet
- Bella’s favorite types of hangers to use
- What outfits to start with first, when you are assembling your perfect wardrobe
- Resell apps and stores for purchasing on a budget
- Quality vs Quantity Price per wear
- Mixing and matching separates to maximize your wardrobe
- Bella’s thoughts on having a signature color
More about Bella: Bella is a nationally-recognized authority in personal image and self-awareness. She launches and amplifies the careers of speakers by dramatically elevating her clients’ confidence, performance, and success.
At 19, she became a six-figure income earner in a leading network marketing company overseeing hundreds on her team.
She transitioned into commercial real estate at the age of 26. She was responsible for closing over several million dollars in business and commercial real estate as the top earning agent in her firm, quickly launching the top team in Nevada for three consecutive years.
Three years later in 2006, Ms. Verita launched Image Empowering, a full-service image and visionary empowerment firm that connects speakers to their audience through image.
With her unique approach, speakers recognize their unique style and personal power to transform their personal success and that of their audiences with the expanding effectiveness of their speeches.
She has worked with several major companies including ERC of Nevada, Cintas, Appreciation Financial, Eccoci, Limited Editions for Her, MGM Resorts, Caesar’s Entertainment, Harrah’s Entertainment and Four Seasons. Bella has also been featured in her own segment covering fashion trends on ABC.
Ms.Verita is now dedicated to supporting speakers pursued audiences with their sexiness!
“Your style tells the world what you think about you.” –Bella Verita