In this episode, Devi chats with Robert Richman about hacks that you can leverage to make quantum shifts in your life, your business, your community, your relationships, and your mindset as a Spiritual Entrepreneur.
During this episode, Devi and Robert dive into:
- What is company culture and what is culture hacking?
- How do you hack mindset to shift the culture of a company?
- How to hack the interview process to hire employees that truly share in the company values.
- How to identify vulnerabilities in a company system.
- How to identify and leverage frustrations within a company to create a more productive and profitable business.
- His number one hack for getting the most honest feedback from your customers, employees and personal relationships.
- How to connect with high powered executives and win with your clients by putting a clear “yes” in front of them.
- NPS & The Ultimate Question.
- The power of experience.
- The story behind Zappos Insights and how it came to be.
- 3 big takeaways Robert received working at Zappos.
- Belief Hacking
- The BS test for the true values of a company.
- Tony Hsieh’s book “Delivering Happiness”.
- Harrison Owen and the Open Space Event concept.
- Robert’s new book that is coming out “The Power of Nothing”.
- How to move onto a bigger stage for your mission and message.
- How to find your next big innovative idea.
- Why you should step into new ventures from a place of data.
- Travel hacks.
- High Performance hacks.
- The power of community in our spiritual experience.
- The Pomodoro technique.
- How to identify your values.
- Robert’s favorite hacks for time management.
- His number one hack for finding your “why” in life.
- Robert’s #1 Mobile App Hack.
- Apps that Robert likes: Zoom, Focus List, Boomerang, Shazam, Spotify, …
- The hack of Silence.
- and more…
Learn more about Robert: Robert Richman is a culture strategist and was the co-creator of Zappos Insights, an innovative program focused on educating companies on the secrets behind Zappos’ amazing employee culture.
Robert built Zappos Insights from a small website to a thriving multi-million dollar business teaching over 25,000 students per year. Through his work, Robert has been helpful for improving the employee culture at hundreds of companies.
As one of the world’s authorities on employee culture, Robert is a sought after keynote speaker at conferences around the world and has been hired to teach culture in person at companies like Google, Toyota, and Eli Lilly. He has pioneered a number of innovative techniques to build culture, such as bringing improv comedy to the workplace.
His new book, The Culture Blueprint, is a systematic guide to how a workplace can help people grow, inspire amazing service, and ultimately drive revenue through amazing culture.
Robert graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in film, as well as from Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching Program. He is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council, and he is based out of Los Angeles (though he’s on the speaking tour most of the time).
- On his website: robertrichman.com
- Robert’s podcast, Culture Hackers: culturehackers.com
- The “X Pill”: xpill.com
- Special gift from Robert for the listeners of the show (FREE audio version of his book, The Culture Blueprint): cultureblueprint.com/audiobook/
Have a listen!