In this episode, Devi chats with De’Anna Nunez about Heart Connected Peak Performance, the power of the subconscious mind and how to use the subconscious mind to thrive in your life and business.
During this episode, Devi and De’Anna take a deep dive into:
- the difference between Heart Connected Peak Performance vs. Standalone Peak Performance
- the hidden impact and power of the phrase “as if”
- how to put yourself into a peak state
- 3 parts of the cycle of the conscious and subconscious relationship
- how the subconscious mind doesn’t differentiate between “real” or “imagined” thoughts
- the power of being in a heart connected peak state
- the roles of the conscious mind vs. the subconscious mind
- the “truth” about hypnosis
- tools that you can use to put you into a peak state
- lisenting to harmonic music
- how we create the “meaning” in our lives
- the impact of the “meaning” that we give to our experiences
- considering people’s highest good in the work that we do as Spiritual Entrepreneurs
- what the mythical “watch” is really used for in hypnosis
- the definition of hypnosis – “a state of mind in which you have heightened focus and concentration“
- how trance, peak state and “the zone” relate
- listening to our “fear” vs. our “faith” and how to turn that around
- how to release old subconscious patterns that are no longer serving us
- how our feelings are the entry point to our subconscious mind
- how we get to experience the past powerfully
- how the subconscious mind, the conscious mind and the divine fit together
- and more…
Learn more about De’Anna:
De’Anna Nunez dishes up a nutritious serving of humor, peak performance, and leadership mindset. Most people think her job as a Hypnotist is to put them to sleep, when really it is to wake them up to their own abilities, creativity and ultimate confidence.
De’Anna is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Humanistic Neuro-linguistic Practitioner, and seasoned leader from the stage for over eighteen years. Fortune 500 companies such as Aflac, Mercury Insurance, Coldwell Banker, EMC and Harley Davidson have brought her in as their keynote speaker/entertainer. Through a recipe of interactive and fun visualization techniques using Hypnosis, participants and audiences alike lessen stress as they learn how to leverage their strengths and cash in on their subconscious. In November, she’ll be touring Japan and Korea for the US Marines, both entertaining and empowering the troops.
Her passion to speak, entertain and train is seeded from overcoming tumultuous teen years that could have taken her life. Having survived and thrived, she developed a zest for living a healthy, vibrant life and enjoys teaching and sharing all over the world rich antidotes that help propel people into the healthiest version of themselves.
Even when she’s easing your day with a few laughs from the stage, her goal is to plant the seeds of confidence and personal leadership. De’Anna considers her work to be purpose driven. Whether it’s improving your leadership style or your health, De’Anna says, “Addressing both the conscious and subconscious mind is vital to your success. You must engage the emotions, beliefs and habits that reside below the surface to truly grow to your full potential.”
Her clever training style has lead health initiatives for working women in twenty-four states where ladies shed 20 to 120 pounds using her self-hypnosis and peak performance techniques. In another project, hundreds quit a life-long addiction to nicotine in a program sponsored by the California Department of Health and Human Services. De’Anna herself has completed thirty marathons, and a few ultra-marathons, putting her vital-mind-power teachings to the test.
Downtown sunny San Diego is the heart where De’Anna calls home. She enjoys an urban, active lifestyle with her husband and children. When you catch up with her you may be running the waterfront or boating the bay with family. Her eldest is a firefighter paramedic who also lives in Southern California whom they all consider their family hero.
Have a listen!