In this episode, Devi speaks with Micole Noble, a certified life coach and Chopra Center Master Educator about how to create total wellbeing through self-awareness, and the practice of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. They cover a lot of ground in this interview, including:
* The power of having a mantra to support a deep meditative practice
* How Primordial Sound Meditation Mantras are chosen
* How to overcome “monkey mind”
* How to get started in meditation and create a sustainable practice
* What times of day are best for your meditation practice
* What body position is optimal for practicing meditation
* The gifts of meditation in your life
* Whether it is better to use a guided meditation audio or practice silent meditation practice
* How to weave meditation, yoga and Ayurveda into your life to support your wellbeing and business
* How much sleep you should have and the kind of sleep that is important for your wellbeing
* The power of coaching in your life and business as a Spiritual Entrepreneur
* Micole’s favorite Spiritual Business Practices based on the 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga
* Accountability and structuring your day for optimal success and well being
* How your word can effect your self worth and what you create in your life
* The three different constitutions or “Doshas” in Ayurveda and what they mean.
* and so much more…
Have a listen!
More about Micole: With 15+ years of experience as a Corporate Recruiter, Micole began her personal journey to wellness and a balanced lifestyle in 2007. In 2009, she became certified as a Life Coach and began working with individuals who sought more meaning in their lives and to make a real difference in the world. Micole has worked since 2011 at The Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad CA, the premier provider of experiences, education, teacher trainings and products that improve the health and wellbeing of body, mind and spirit. She is a Chopra Center Master Educator who teaches an integrative approach to total wellbeing through self-awareness, and the practice of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. She fully believes and lives these consciousness-based teachings of Vedic science, as translated by Deepak Chopra and David Simon, the Chopra Center for Wellbeing founders. Micole collaborates with other business owners in her area to educate and inspire seekers to have the lives of their dreams.
Micole is an organizer in her community and has co-led such groups as the Holistic Moms Network, (Carlsbad Chapter Co-Founder). Since 2010, she has created space in her home each month for women to connect as friends and spiritual beings with others who are looking for deeper meaning and connection.
Micole is passionate about her family, health/wellness, meditation/consciousness, yoga/exercise, and connecting people. She loves traveling around the world, spending time with her animals and in nature, and continually growing and learning. It is Micole’s mission to create community wherever she goes and to one day own a wellness space for going within and connecting to what’s most important – our Selves. Micole resides in Carlsbad, CA and can be found mostly in La Costa – either working at the Chopra Center, luxuriating at the spa, and/or getting her OM on.
* Micole’s Main Website for her business and programs that she leads: http://micolenoble.com
* The 21 Day Meditation Experience website with Deepak Chopra and Oprah: https://chopracentermeditation.com/
* The Chopra Center Ayurveda Dosha Quiz that was referenced in this episode can be found at: https://store.chopra.com/dosha-quiz/
* The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga: http://www.chopra.com/ccl/the-7-spiritual-laws-of-yoga