In this episode, Devi chats with Jen Hoffman. Jen is not your average yogi. A public accountant turned certified personal trainer and registered yoga instructor, she is the founder of HealthyMoving.com. Jen uses this virtual studio to help students all over the world to weave healthy movement into the fabric of their day. She relies on her husband to keep their three lovely children off camera through Namaste.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How Jen balances her busy schedule as a Spiritual Entrepreneur and home schooling Mom and keeps self nurturing alive in her life
- The defining moment for Jen in choosing the work that she does today and how she “knew” it was her purpose
- How Jen transitioned from working as a Certified Public Accountant with a brick and mortar business to having a successful online studio
- How you can use your breath to create a better life
- A unique and profound spiritual practice for serving your clients at a whole new level
- And so much more…
Take a listen!
You can find more about Jen at HealthyMoving.com and access a free class at HealthyMoving.com/freeclass.
If you loved this episode, please leave us a review at sepodcast.com. Thank you!